Since 1912 the Delta Sigma Pi Scholarship Key has been awarded annually at each college or
university where the International Fraternity of Delta Sigma Pi maintains an active chapter. The
Key is presented to the graduating senior with the highest grade point average in the school of
business or its equivalent.
- Member or non-member of Delta Sigma Pi
– Graduating in May or June of the current academic year
– Highest grade point average in the school of business or its equivalent
No application is required for this award. The Dean of the school of business receives
information in the spring from the Central Office on the selection of the nominee from each
institution. Chapters are encouraged to contact the Dean’s office to ensure he/she submits the
required information before spring commencement or awards ceremony.
Upon receipt of necessary information from the Dean, the Central Office will:
- send the Scholarship Key to the address provided on the Scholarship Key Form for presentation at an appropriate campus function. (Chapters are not responsible for coordinating the presentation of the Scholarship Key.)
Upon notification from the Central Office the chapter should:
- add the recipient’s name to their Scholarship Key plaque for display in the university’s school of business.
Past RIT recipients include: