Each year many generous alumni and corporate donors contribute funds to dozens of Saunders College of Business merit awards. These donations enable the Saunders College to distribute merit awards to E. Philip Saunders College of Business students who have demonstrated strong leadership abilities and who have excelled within their academic programs.
Awards are typically between $500 and $2,000 and will be distributed during the 2014-2015 academic year.
- Applicants must have a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.20 for undergraduates or 3.70 for graduate students.
- Applicants must have earned a minimum of 12 and a maximum of 110 undergraduate or 48 graduate credit hours from RIT.
- Awardees must be enrolled in a Saunders College of Business undergraduate or graduate program during the 2014-2015 academic year.
- PREP students are not eligible for Saunders College merit scholarship awards.
- Applications will be available for download on the Saunders website in Fall of 2013.